Tuesday, July 12, 2005

sick.. part II

am still not recovering from my sickness.. it's been 2 weeks now.. my cough is getting worst... and it cause me severe headache.. last week i had to take medical leave.. not sure if i can do that again.. lying at home make me feel even sick...

i went back to jb last weekend.. we had a kenduri tahlil for my late ayah after 100 days.. the kenduri held on saturday which coincides with my father birthday (9th july)..

i managed to fulfill my appetizer as a preganant lady...

1 - sup daud (the owner's name).. check .. this is the best soup i ever had.. kalah sup gearbox...
2 - bubur nasi ... check
3 - kurma kambing.. check
4 - cendol.. check


but cannot fulfill my desire to eat yong tauhu jb style... where it serves with soup

i love to be preganant... hehehehe

1 comment:

Nana said...

wah wah.. dasat ko ngidam ek kay.

heheh..

go klinik ok lela. get better!