Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Ramadhan

Been away for quite some time huh!.. well am not the kind of person who write much.. plus there's nothing interesting going on in my life now..

when ramadan begin.. i vow to once again.. to fast full 30 days.. i've done it for the last 2 years (1st year while preggies with anisah, 2nd year while breastfeed anisah and had no period at the time).. but this year i failed although am pregannat for the second time.. i've got conjunctivitis last week, so i couldn't fast for about 5 days.. although some people wonder why.. well.. kena letak ubat mata kan.. kat mata kan ada liang rongga.. so tak leh lar puasa.. sob sob.. but i will stick to my second vows to try khatam quran.. so far i am in the right track.. only missing a day.. but can be recover during the weekend..

last weekend i went home to JB (after leave the place since July).. it was great to berbuka with my family.. everybody was there.. mak, abang, kak ina, kak lina, me, ardi, anisah n ee also ijam (ee's friend).. only boy (my bro-in-law who had to work) and su (my sis-in-law who 8 1/2 months pregnant) couldn't join us.. we had some great food.. with mak masak her lontong and bubur asyura, akak with her umai, me with my ketam black pepper (requested by my abang), abang with his house.. and ee with his supersodalicious air bandung.. and uncle was also joined us with his only staying with him son.. and anisah also had a good time.. munching telur rebus with some sambal..

although the trip was a quick one.. i had a great time.. but at the same time.. i felt very tired.. but i know we at least made mak happy for a while.. this raya won;t be the same since ayah has just passed away.. so to cheer her up is a priority.. but we will spend the raya here in KL/Shah Alam/Bangi since my sister-in-law will due soon..

perhapes.. we meet after raya.. Selamat Berpuasa (lagi 15 hari ni!!) and Selamat Hari Raya.. to those who know me.. i would like to apologize if there are any mstakes verbally, phsically or mentally to any of u..

No comments: