Wednesday, February 06, 2008

4th Birthday Party


I celebrated my birthday at my school "Tadika Cahaya Kasih". She wants me to celebrate it with my friends. She bought me cupcakes from Mama Chak Recipe (indirectly recommended by Nana thru Aliah's bidthday party). The cupcakes were really yummy. My friends really love it. Only few lefts for mummy, daddy, wan ma and tok ibu.



Usually the babies (below 2 years old) will not join the party. But since it is my birthday, Adik got special invitation from me. But Adik look so confused. Kenapa adik??? Maybe he wants to blow the candles too. Tapi adik.. ni kan birthday kakak!!


Thank you mummy and daddy. I am happy!


2 comments:

Nana said...

adooii.. aku suda craving itu cupcakes lagi!

padahal last week baru order lagi satu round.

hehehe..

Anonymous said...

alah anisah tu. bila mama tanya . tak menjawab soalan. orang tanya birthday dapat apa.. dia gi bebel benda lain.
ntah apa apa lah makcik kecik nie.