Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Anisah is No 1!

She's only 4. She's very active. We say that she has spring in her body cause she just can stop moving. Who ever met her for the first time will say, "Dia memang tak leh diam heh?"

But she's smart. As a mother who had carried her more than 40 weeks, I feel blessed with my daugther.

Last Thursday was her report card day. I was the first to arrive as I have to rush to work after that. I met her class teacher after waiting for her about 15 minutes. She immediately told me, "Anisah dapat No 1". I was disbelief at first then after went through her report card, "Yep, she got No 1". What a mother can give is a big hug and huge kiss!!

For her great results, we bought her a set of colors including crayons and pencils. She is really into coloring now and I can see her improvement. Well, I noticed that even before the result came out. Just don;t believe SHE GOT NO 1.

To Anisah, mummy loves you!

3 comments:

izzat said...

hahahah
alhamdulillah
TAHNIAH...
baguihhh.. nnt bagi aku tip untuk mengajar anak2 k

Anonymous said...

anak angkat aku tu.

i wish i have half of her energy.

good job mummy!

Fadzilayaty Ramli said...

wah...tahniah...so cleverrrrrrrrr