Friday, June 13, 2008

3rd and 31st

I am expecting my 3rd baby. It will due in first week of January 2009. Anisah wants a baby girl. Lately, Amil acts very extra 'manja', be it with me or Ardi. Recently, kalau dia nak tido, he will open my shirt slightly until he can see my tummy then he will kiss and hug my tummy. So sweet!! As for Anisah, she will cuddle beside me and kiss my tummy and said,"Baby.. ni kakak ni..." I hope both of them can be a good elder sis and bro to the little one.

But this preganancy is more tiring than the earlier two. Up to this day, I have taken 3 MC (2 days for vomitting and 1 day for gastrik). Well, some might say, it's normal.. but not for me... I have never taken any MC during my two earlier pregnancy. This time I feel so exhausted, I have no appetite, I vomit more than usual and I am extra moody. By end of the working day, I have no more energy to even lift my head. Once I reach home, I can only lie on my bed and take a small nap. Can it because I am 31 already?? Oh dear!!!

3 comments:

Nana said...

hang in there beb!

happy thoughts all the time ok?

Anonymous said...

eat well. rest enuff. pray hard.

you'll get thru this, insyaALLAh

Laila Abas @ Kay Abas said...

thanks kekawan..

na. aku kena ingat advise ko lar