Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Not in the Mood

Sangat malas nak update blog..

Tak tau aaa kenapa..

Well.. Selamat Berpuasa kepada semua pembaca blog saya ini ye..

Just a bit..

Ari ni my sis bagitau, one of her best friends is in terminal stage whereby doctor kata anytime saja... Her friend got throat cancer and currently undergo chemotheraphy.. somehow the treatment makes thing worst for her.. she is still young and her daugther is only 1 year plus.. i remembered she send me a stand of flowers for my wedding day... she's a very lovely and kind person.. sometimes during raya we went to her parents house to pay a visit.. i hope the doctor was wrong.. i hope my sis is strong to receive the news..

i don't how I will react if I received the same news about my friends..

till then..

No comments: