Tuesday, October 28, 2008

When he's not around

I don't feel good today. My body is aching, my nose is watery, my head is spinning. And he's not not around to comfort. Can't call him cause he's unreachable till Thursday.

Last nite.. while I was reciting the Quran...

Anisah: Mummy, kakak nak makan roti canai, boleh?
Mummy: Hmm.. okey tapi lepas mummy ngaji and sembahyang ok?
Anisah: Kakak nak roti canai ngan apa tu.. kuah tu.. kuah kari kan..
Mummy: OK. ngan kuah dalca ke?
Anisah: Bukan.. alaaa kuah yang kacang tu..
Mummy: Haaaa.. yelaaaaa...

After Solat Isya', I brought the kids to the nearby Mamak's Restaurant

Anisah: Kalau daddy takde.. kita makan kat kedai laaa.. kalau daddy ada.. makan kat umah je...
Mummy: OK la.. (as what I intend also)

Di Kedai
Mummy: Roti Kosong 2, air nak apa kak?
Anisah: Eh nak roti canai lar mummy..
Mummy: Roti Kosong tu roti canai laaa..
Anisah: ooooo.. ok.. nak milo ais satu.. mummy nak apa??
Mummy: OK.. milo ais 2, tosai 1

At the restaurant, kakak and adik were busy spying on the cat while waiting for the foods. When the food arrived, they washed their hand and started to eat. Surprisingly both of the were behaving very good despite Daddy's not around. And Mummy have no trouble to control them like always. And the restaurant switched on to Star Movie and it was Mutant-X (i think lar sebab kenal hero je) on TV. And while ate, their stucked to the TV. So pretty peaceful night for me. And they both finished their food and drinks with mummy silently helping them. Sebab Amil marah aku amik dianye roti canai.

But I am very tired today due to my sicknes. This morning I was contemplating nak gi kerja ke tak.. but decide to go sebab baru je amik MC tipu 10 days ago to attend Prof Dr. Ahris' funeral.. but now my body cannot stand the pain anymore.. i really have to go.. and as of now.. i have another 1 hour 15 mins before i'm taking a half day off (maybe tukar jadi MC)..

By the way Ardi is at Bintulu (off-shore) until Friday/Saturday... :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are that superwoman. hang in there babe!