Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Dreamed a Dream

Every one has a dream. But how many of us dare to live to that dream.

I have a dream too. My only dream is to be a Stay At Home Mum. It may not be ultimate dream for everyone but it is for me. To complement this dream, I have another dream that is to own a BMW 3 series (well 5 series looks very nice nowadays!)



But can I achieve my dreams? I am working towards it now. A lot of patience required. A lot of hurdled need to jump. Hope the dream can be achieved in a very near future. Aminnnnn!!!!



I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving

.....

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed

1 comment:

zain aziz said...

patience.. determination..

You have the potential.