Monday, May 03, 2010

A very busy May

I foresee that this month is a very busy month for me and my family..

Well.. our activities as a family normally happen during the weekends.. as a mother and a planner of the family (also the financial adviser.. uuhhuhuh).. i have to plan what to do every weekend..

1st weekend of May.. we managed to do the our groceries routine.. although not as usual.. since it involved the kids.. and more time spent in the hypermarket and more people.. and yeah.. not as usual.. then the next day.. Ardi has to go for his 1st outstation trip to Kerteh..

2nd weekend of May.. Right after he get back from Kerteh, Ardi has the hockey and bowling selection for PMU.. so one w hole day will be spent with the PMU people.. hopefully i can 'kill' some client here.. :)... so i only have Sundays for my appointment... cannot be to cramp as Ardi will still be tired from his selection and trip..

3rd weekend of May.. I am supposed to join the Reunion meeting on Saturday.. but Ardi will only arrive from Miri that day.. so I have to forgo that.. but.. yeah.. of course nothing can be done that Saturday.. and again I have to limit my appointments for Sunday...

Then. there is 4th weekend of May... ooo.. lupa nak citer that I won a contest in Facebook thru Friends of Travel Times.. we won a 2 days 1 nite stay at Dynasty Hotel.. tapi bila dah review hotel tu.. cam err.. i'm hoping for the best.. so this is the weekend where will spent our nite.. hopefully it gets the kids excited.. i'm sure will especially Anisah.. need to reconfirm with Ardi if I can have some appointments while in KL..

Last week of the month... nak balik JB.. yeah.. we are going to take extra leave.. since it is a long weekend die to Wesak Day.. we decided to take more leaves.. so that I can jumpa my client kat sana.. and i plan to treat them.. also to get more clients..

hopefully suma nye okey.. berjalan lancar.. amin!!

No comments: