Saturday, February 10, 2007

anisah's said...

We were away for a vey longgggggggg time.. yup.. mummy is too busy with her work.. what ever work that she's doing... still yet to understand why she has to stay up so late... leave both us with daddy.. and poor daddy have to deal with our 'craziness'..

yup.. adik is already 13 months.. time flies huh.. we can play 'polics & thieves' now.. we can run around the house.. yup.. it's fun to have little bro.. i thought mummy wil not love me when adik is around.. but she still does.. in fact she let me have a small birthday party with my friends at school last monday.. and i have a BARNEY cake with me..

now I am 3.. yeahhhhh... 3.. ihihihi.. same as mummy but mummy is BIGGGG 3... plus 0 at the back.. I learn a lot at school.. who said it's school for eat only.. i learn ABC, 123, ALif Baa Taa, all sort of songs and doa. i like school...

No comments: