Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Comeback?? Are you sure??

I love to read my friend's blog. I also love it my friends read my blog. But do I really have time to do this???

Dear friends,
Maybe you guys no longer hope in my blogs anymore since my long silence. This is my latest updates.

1) Anisah is going to be 4 next month
2) Amil just turned 2 last month
3) I am changing my job again
4) Ardi is also changing his job
5) We are in the process of buying a new house
6) I am planning for our number 3
7) My grandma is not well
8) I have facebook and friendster under "KAY ABAS"

My vision for 2008
1) I am trying to diversify my investments.
2) More 'religious'
3) No or less " Cuti-cuti Malaysia" this year.. we had a lot last year
4) Rebuild my relationships with people around me
5) Be more nice towards others
6) Searching my old friends
7) Save more

I will try the best I can to continue write or type in this blog. I am not advanced as you all there. So much for being an IT person (never regard myself as one though!).

But I try.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!

kay dah menulis balik?

tipu je seme2 ni. kang kejap je kang dak dia idle balik

Laila Abas @ Kay Abas said...

shut up lar you.. ni tgh bosan tahap gaban nye ni.. tu yg tulis balik.. hahahha

Nana said...

i almost give up already.

ngeh ngeh.

takpe caza, kita bagi dia chance.

Laila Abas @ Kay Abas said...

come on support laa weiii

Ina said...

at least kay tulis panjang2 ok...aku ni suka posting tp tak suka tulis panjang2...ada teacher check grammar..isk

Unknown said...

Premium Pulman Pvt Ltd is specially established for the manufacture of size reduction equipment (Pulveriser). This is off chute of the Parent company M/s. Precision Products. AHMEDABAD (INDIA). Hammer Mill, Industrial Pulveriser, Micro Pulveriser, Air Swept Mill, Poultry Feed Plant, Salt Refining Plant, Spices Plant, Sugar Pulverisers, Pin Mill