Monday, June 23, 2008

1st Annual Sports Day

One good thing about school is they have Sports Day! And I really love Sports Day. It is the day where everybody is stress free from books, grumpy teachers etc. During my days, I tried to involve in as many events as I could. Not so much a runner, but I did entered 4x400m and managed to get 3rd place. I love the cheering part though!! And usually I volunteered myself. And in Banting, I was the Sports Committee members. And the best part was I (and few others) were the one who set who's to be in which team. Haha. And for my team, pilih lar yg gempak2 punye.. hehehe.. tipu sket.. jangan marah ye kawan-kawan... Nowadays, I am no longer active. All my athletic muscles turn to FAT. But I still enjoy Sports very much. Dengan adanya Sports Channel yg melambak kat Astro tu, dapat lar tengok all the interesting Sports and cheering for Man United (uhuuu!!), Kimi Raikonnen, and now for the Euro - Go Germany!! (tak sabar nak dapat authentic German jersey dari EE) So when Anisah's school having a Sports Day! I marked the calender. It is my dream to be in my kids sports day. And Anisah dapat masuk pasukan KUNING!! sama macam mummy and daddy dulu2.. So on Father's Day (15/6/2008), we went for her school's Sports Day. The first event is Marching. Nak bergambar punya pasal, sampai terlanggar2 orang depan dia. Then they sang the school's song, recite oath, baca doa. It's really cute. Then, the boys performed a silat. The girls kena menari. Sungguh lar aku tak sangka, anak aku yang lasak terlompat sana-sini rupanya pandai menari dan lembut pulak tu.. Watch the vids! Maaf ye mummy ni sangat amatur bab video-video ni.



Then she participate dalam acara "ari dalam guni dan baling bola masuk baldi"... and she and her team won!!! Tak sia-sia mummy bersorak bagai nak apa. And she was superbly fast masa lari dalam guni tu.. tapi agak kureng terer bila kena baling bola.. hmmm.. nak kena training lagi ni.. gambar disusun ikut sequence. 2nd pic.. sebab terlalu laju anak aku tu melpmat dlm guni.. sampai tak terambik gambar.. And since mummy also cannot forget her school's Sports Day, she also want to participate. And won!!

1 comment:

Fadzilayaty Ramli said...

ish..Mak Anisah pun nak masuk sport gak...ekekeke