Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Escapade.. or is it only My Escapade

Ardi have a meeting in Kerteh for the second time in 2 weeks. The first trip, he went with colleagues and stayed at Awana Kijal. He made me feel so envy with his stay there.

So when he told me he had to go again, aku pun dah mula gatal cam nak ikut. More, he said he's going alone. Okey what excuse should I give to go. Oooo the excuse not to Ardi but to my boss. hehehe.. Unfortunately on the night before he left, I had stomach pain, how coincidence huh! And to make matter worst, I was vomitting after had sahur and buang-buang air. So, yeah I found my excuse. Hahahaha... And there I went to the clinic nad explain my situation. Apparently doctor said, I almost got gastric. And without hesitation, I asked doctor to gove me 2 days MC. ahhahaha.. At 11 plus picked up my kids, get them ready to go for the quick journey.

So around 3pm, there we off to Kerteh.. and it felt good. And the pain was over. hahahaha.. We break our fast at Tanjung Lumpur, Kuantan before heading to Awana. Upon reaching the room, the kids was frantically excited since there was a jacuzzi tub inside the room. The next morning, both of them woke me up cause tak sabar nak masuk 'swimming pool'. Yup, the jacuzzi tub jadi swimming pool untukd orang. And yeah they really had fun.

Ardi's meeting was at 11am. So by 10.30 we checked out from the hotel and I send him to the Petronas office where the meeting was held. Pastu, nak gi mana ye? Looked at the map, ooo.. Dungun was only 40km away. So I drove the kids to Dungun without knowing what to do there. ooo.. I don't dare to bring the kids to tepi pantai without Ardi. Sampai Dungun, bought new sandals for Anisah. Unfortunately untuk Amil takde yang sesuai. And bought some toys for the kids supaya tak boring dalam kereta. Around 1pm, I drove back to Kerteh, and make a stopover to McDonald's to get lunch for the kids. Apparently, there are only 2 McD outlets throughout the whole Terengganu.

Passing thru the Petronas Oil Refinery amazed me. Wow, this is where the money comes from. Being in Kerteh, make me feel so calm. The place is quiet and very peaceful. I told Ardi I don't mind if he has to transfer to this place. At least less stressful and away from city life which sometimes make me sick.

But the getaway was a pleasant one. ALthough kena melayan kerenah budak kecik dua orang tu.. but it was a good one. Maybe I can do this more often if I don;t have to work kan?? hehehhe

3 comments:

Nana said...

ambooii... jauh nye jalan!

jeles lah ni!

Fadzilayaty Ramli said...

best kan kerteh? best gak awana sebab ada bath tub dalam bilik tido.. siap ada cermin besar kan?.. aku pernah stay sana 3 ari kut..masa bulan posa gak..(selalunya time posa rate bilik sgt rendah compare ari biasa) bg trainning kat petronas..

i am happy for u and the kids..

Laila Abas @ Kay Abas said...

nana.. next time kalau ardi ada gi lagi.. aku nak bawka trip samapi KT lak.. hehehehhe.. err. provided tak bersalin lagi la.. 2 kan tahan.. 2 dunno!

fadz.. small town tapi kewl.. the kids were playing hide and seek dekat wardrobe between the bathroom and the room..