Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Temperamental Mode

I haven't been in this mode for quite a long time. At least not after I left my previous company. I am very ticked with people who thought there are good at something just because they have stayed in the company fo such a long time. And just because you are wayyyyy older, that doesn't mean what you did is right.

I have just yelled at my colleague because he refused to do what I requested. My request was very simple, to switch On the engine so that I can detect the car location since we have just installed the unit to the car. So I need to get the current location. He said no need to since the unit is already On. How can that be since he just removed the battery and it will not work if the battery is not there and the engine is off. Then only he said he had replaced the battery without me or the admin knowing. He simply did what he thought is right. And now the unit is not active. And who to answer later... THAT WILL BE ME!!! Stupid old man..

No comments: