Friday, January 02, 2009

Looking Back at 2008

In my first post of 2008.. refer here

See if I'm successful..

My vision for 2008
1) I am trying to diversify my investments. --> Well, I invested in Unit Trust..
2) More 'religious' --> Too subjective to define..
3) No or less " Cuti-cuti Malaysia" this year.. we had a lot last year --> Yup, very much less but managed to get one or two vacations
4) Rebuild my relationships with people around me --> Build more and lose some which I don't regret..
5) Be more nice towards others --> I think I'm being nicer to people but.. I don;t think people were being nice to me..
6) Searching my old friends --> Thru facebook.. great job facebook!
7) Save more --> Err.. totally failed..

So for this year.. well I really don't do resolution... But this is what I plan to do this year..

1) Nak deliver kan baby.. hahaha.. which should be very soon
2) Tried to find part time job which can be converted to full time job so that I don't need to stuck with office policy..
3) Be more organized with the budget..
4) Go travel..
5) Have more time to educate the kids..
6) Be more fit..
7) Need to get back my ideal weight in order to get hubby to stop smoking.. eheh..
8) More hang out with my close family and friends..

No comments: