Thursday, February 18, 2010

Update 3.. The Birthdays

Amil's birthday was on 27th December
Aqilah's birthday was on 4th January
Anisah's birthday was on 5th February

In the space of 3 months, I have to celebrate three birthdays.  Since I am not so rajin mummy, I decided to do all at once.  And, since Anisah yang paling excited about birthday, so we decided to do on her birthday instead.  Until recently, Amil was excited about birthday cake as well.. hmm.. to be exact.. BEN 10 birthday cake.

Luckily, Aqilah still tak tahu nak mintak2.. kalau tak lagi jenuh mummy nak pikir. At first, I thought of holding a party for  them, but then after making some financial adjustment (ehem!).. tak jadi.. so I decided, it was only for the family.. and last minute call to akak.. We bought the cake from Izma's Applegreen Kitchen.  I specifically told Izma, I don't care if it is round or square, yang penting kena ada PRINCESS and BEN 10..kalau tak ada yang masam muka.  hehehehe..

We celebrated at Little Penang Cafe at The Curve.  And the, a treat from Papa at Baskin Robbin. We bought both of them books.  Tak sempat nak snap the books.  Lain kali je lar kalau rajin.. hehehe..

No comments: