Thursday, February 18, 2010

Update 4.. The PRIMARY School Reunion

After almost 20 years, we meet again! I was very excited for the mini-reunion.  We have planned this for couple of months.  At the last minute, Ardi's family held a mini-gathering and the CHIs also decided to have brunch.  But, I was looking forward for this so I have to pass the other events.  Sorry guys!!

We met at M Suites Hotel JB around 2.30pm.  I was the first to arrive.  Dah biasa keluar awal (maklum lar duduk Kl ngan jem kan!).. So upon arrival, I was thinking, was it the correct date.. hahhaha.. alhamdulillah, after making few calls to my customer, Suhaila was the first to arrive. Then, Faridah, Mardiana, Halimah, Roshidah, Norliza (the moderator) and Asmah.  We were so excited to see each other.  So many stories popped out.  Some or most I can;t remember at all.  It was a great day indeed.  Yeee.. terlupa jap anak and hubby kat rumah.. muahhhsss

No comments: