Thursday, November 11, 2010

Change (II)

The new chapter that I am heading requires me to do a lot of adjustment in my life and family.

Yes, When I told people about the ideas, I've received mixed reactions. Some agree, some not and some arguing.

Well.. I believe in one thing.. the decision was made based on my humble and sincere intention to raise my kids with my own hands especially when they are starting new chapter of their life.

Yes, Anisah is heading for new chapter as well. She grew so fast and she will soon have to wear uniforms, carrying those heavy bag, have her own set of friends and etc.

Most people are concern about our financial. Yes, we live in a world where money is everything and everything is money. Me and my husband have been talking about this since early this year and we have sit down and calculate and recalculate and recalculate (endless time) to ensure that the day it's end, we have enough money to survive. We cut our expenses, we detailed each things that we buy, we check which stores can give us better deal (so far carrefour and pasaraya weng hong are our favs), the only thing that still failed us are the foods (hehehe).. Luckily, we are not branded item freak or must buy shoes/clothes every month.

Alhamdulillah, with hubby new job, we (me actually) finally relieved that the life that I wanted can be realized. Of course with the part time job that I currently do, it will help to ease our pocket. By the way, what ever I earn with my part time job that is considered bonus it is not calculated as my income. We even relieved to know that we are able to have more savings especially for the kids.

In the mean time, I have few other things in mind that can be considered as extra income. But, I do not wish to say it now. Nanti kang orang cakap.. cakap je lebih, buat nye tak..

My only hope that, we can survive this new journey with less hiccup and at the same time I can spend more time with my kids and also with our creator.

No comments: